terms of service
Welcome to the No Limit Email Terms of Service agreement. This website https://nolimitemail.com/ (the site) is operated by No Limit Email (referred to as the company, we, us and our), a Australian based corporation. We hereby offer information, products, tools and services available from this site to each user (client, authorised person, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, third parties) of the site contingent upon the acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices in this document. The company’s services accessed via the Site, visiting, browsing, accessing or using any part of the web site will be considered as using our “Services” (services) and your consent and an agreement to become bound by the Terms of Service (referred to as Terms). Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using this site.
1. Account and Site
- Our products and services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- You need to offer an unconditional acceptance to the Terms in this document to be able to proceed and use this website, its features, tools, products and services.
- You must provide your credentials honestly and truthfully i.e. full name, address, email address, zip code or any other information we request.
- You may not use our products or services for any illegal, unauthorised purpose, nor violate any laws in your jurisdiction. Failure to do so or a proven misuse will result in immediate termination of services.
- If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of the product or services.
2. Portfolio Release
The Client agrees that the Company has the right to use materials created pursuant to these Terms for the Company’s portfolio, samples, self-promotion including advertising for the Company’s business including without limitation Facebook or Instagram, or any other social media platform. In the event the Client wishes to exclude some specific materials from the release under this paragraph, or to limit the time period of such release, the Company and client may agree in writing to such limitation.
3. Products and Services
- Some of our products and services may only be available online through the site.
- We have the right to limit the number of products or services we offer and all descriptions of products and their pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any liability associated with meeting your expectations towards our products, services or information shared online or in extracted form.
- We have the right to limit or discontinue our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction as we deem appropriate at the point in time.
4. Payment and Termination
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay the Company the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Under no circumstances will the Company give refunds of the amount paid for the Services hereunder.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay the Company the applicable setup fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or for any loss of profits or business interruptions caused or alleged to have been caused by the performance or nonperformance of the Services. The Client agrees that in the event, the Company is determined to be liable for any such loss, the Client’s sole remedy against the Company is limited to a refund of payments made by the Client for said Services, less expenses paid to subcontractors or to third parties. The Company is not responsible for errors which result from faulty or incomplete information supplied to the Company by Client. The Client also agrees to not seek damages in excess of the contractually agreed upon limitations directly or indirectly through suits by or against other parties. The Company shall not be liable to Client for any costs, damages or delays due to causes beyond its control, expressly including without limitation, unknown site characteristics; changes in policies, changes in terms of services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its Contractors, and its Licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
6. Changes to Terms of Service
An updated copy of this document will be available at all times on this page for your access. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. The changes could be due to modification of existing Terms or following the introduction of new services. It is your responsibility to keep track and check this Agreement from time to time or periodically to keep yourself updated. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. The company and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither the Company nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Our Service may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by the Company or by Third Party Providers or causes beyond our reasonable control.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at:email@example.com